Improve and enjoy your home.
One detail at a time.
All-in-one home improvement app designed and built for modern homeownersGet Started
✓ 35-day Free Trial, No CC Required
✓ Export Your Data Anytime
Make anything better
Whether it’s a tiny flaw, a dream project, or an emergency repair, use Issues to capture anything you want to improve.
Whether it’s a tiny flaw, a dream project, or an emergency repair,
use Issues to capture anything you want to improve.
Turn ideas into progress
Take stock of what you’ve already accomplished. Projects help you see how far you’ve come.
Create complete clarity
Struggling to remember where you left off?
Areas automatically organize your projects, priorities, and stuff into a single view.
Help your future self
Use Inventory and Links to add helpful details. Track paints, store documents, save manuals, and more.
Make it a party
Invite partners, roommate, spouses, or friends. Add as many Co-Owners you’d like, all for free.
Easy to Share
Your data is fully private by default, but seamless to share publicly if you want to help others learn.
Take it to go
Mobile- and tablet-ready so you have your data whenever and wherever you need it.
Export your data at any time.
How it compares
- Structured & Connected: Seamlessly view issues, inventory, and projects by area, status, and more. Don't waste time creating complicated logic to organize and link your data.
- Effortlessly Collaborative: Share with anyone, and don't worry about finding or remembering specific links and spreadsheet names. Everything is easy to find and visible in a simple, concise interface.
- Phone Friendly: Spreadsheets are painful to use when you're away from your desk. Access your data on the move with a mobile-friendly interface. No app download required.
- Purpose Built: No need to re-invent the wheel! Enjoy software designed to help you get things done faster and better.
vs. Project Management Apps
- Purpose Built: We prioritize features, functionality, and experiences for homeowners. We shouldn't try to be everything to everyone.
- Easy to Learn: No learning curve or template-tweaking required. Designed to get you up-and-running in minutes.
- Organized by Area: The easiest way to understand what's going on your house is to see issues room-by-room. Get area-based views with no additional setup.
- No Downloads: No more app downloads or updates. Enjoy an always fresh, mobile-friendly experience on the go, or a more spacious experience on your desktop.
vs. Todo Lists
- Focused & Purpose-Built: Your to-do list is full of all kinds of tasks and reminders, not just house work. Improve your home faster with a clear, concise list of action items for your house.
- Organized: View issues and work by area, date, status, and more. All you have to do is walk into a room, and you'll know exactly what you want to work on.
- Collaborative: Instantly share with partners, spouses, roommates, and any one else that shares your home.
- "How did I do that?": To-do items disappear as soon as they're complete. Use completed issues to help you solve problems in the future, especially by adding notes, links, images, cost information, and more.
vs. Notebooks & Binders
- Instantly Available: Your information is available wherever you are. No need to go ruffling through closets, drawers, or notebooks for random pieces of paper.
- Organized & Efficient: Find what you need with just a few clicks, keywords, or less. Issues are immediately organized by area, time, status, and more.
- Collaborative: Instantly share with partners, spouses, roommates, and anyone else that shares your home - from anywhere. They don't need to remember anything other than their email.
vs. Other Home Apps
- Built just for homeowners: We're not here to sell you ads, handyman services, home insurance, a new roof, or another house. Our app is built just for you and what you actually need. We have no customers other than homeowners.
- All-in-one: We hope to be the only tool you need to manage your home. No more bouncing between apps, spreadsheets, and notebooks.
- In it for the long-run: We use Minicastle to manage our own home. As much as we enjoyed life before buying a home, our goal is to keep owning a home (or two) for the next 60+ years until we drop dead or move to space. Our plan is to use Minicastle for the whole ride.
House stuff is hard.
Let’s help you figure out what’s next.
Start with our interactive guides, or access Suggestions directly as you work.Homeowners Guide 2024
$25 per year
35-day Free Trial
No credit card requiredGet Started for free